A blog from a Darren devoted witch and her time in the desert
Welcome!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hello, my name is Sam and I am making this blog as a way to share both my understanding of the Otherfaith and my learning experiences as a newbie in the Otherfaith.
In 2018 when I was just starting off I did a daily hell month tarot read, and abandoned it once I got a new job. So this year my ground rules are so: 1 card a day (or rune) dice roll determines the pick no prompts, just my interpretation My rolls, for my own memory Golden thread Wild Unknown Modern Witch Cosmic As Above So Below Celestial Rider-Waite Shadowscape Runes I've added runes to get myself more used to them and to fill out a roster for my 10 sided dice.
Did yesterday's read but forgot to put it up. How can I overcome the challenges listed in day 5? The moon, intuition, illusion, dreams, imagination. This one is a little harder for me, is part of why I postponed putting it up here because the interpretation isn't as solid as some of the others. I can best interpret it as I can use my intuition and imagination to help me past my running out of stamina, but I can't be caught up in my imagination, or too in my head.
I'm struggling staying away today, between the heat and the soreness from yesterday's workout, I'm ready to hibernate myself. Today's question: What should I do less of this month? Six of Wands, rising up, victory, success. I see this not as "Don't be successful" but more of a "don't look back". I'm experiencing good things right now and I need to focus on the present not the past. There isn't much I need that is in the past, its here or it will be here.
Comments
Post a Comment