A blog from a Darren devoted witch and her time in the desert
Welcome!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hello, my name is Sam and I am making this blog as a way to share both my understanding of the Otherfaith and my learning experiences as a newbie in the Otherfaith.
In 2018 when I was just starting off I did a daily hell month tarot read, and abandoned it once I got a new job. So this year my ground rules are so: 1 card a day (or rune) dice roll determines the pick no prompts, just my interpretation My rolls, for my own memory Golden thread Wild Unknown Modern Witch Cosmic As Above So Below Celestial Rider-Waite Shadowscape Runes I've added runes to get myself more used to them and to fill out a roster for my 10 sided dice.
I'm struggling staying away today, between the heat and the soreness from yesterday's workout, I'm ready to hibernate myself. Today's question: What should I do less of this month? Six of Wands, rising up, victory, success. I see this not as "Don't be successful" but more of a "don't look back". I'm experiencing good things right now and I need to focus on the present not the past. There isn't much I need that is in the past, its here or it will be here.
Today it felt like a storm was coming, but it just blew by What can I do to break these toxic habits? Ace of Wands, creativity, branching out. I read somewhere that this card can sometimes be about finding your own voice, and that speaks to me in the way of speaking up for myself I have to use my voice, my personal language to be most effective, not someone else's.
Comments
Post a Comment